• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just listened to Joshua’s address to the crowd yesterday. It was cringeworthy, hypocritical, and divisive.

John Boyega delivered an impassioned & thought provoking speech, which deserve its plaudits. AJ did not follow suit.

Just listened to Joshua’s address to the crowd yesterday. It was cringeworthy, hypocritical, and divisive.

John Boyega delivered an impassioned & thought provoking speech, which deserve its plaudits. AJ did not follow suit.

Let’s be honest he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed and he hasn’t got his puppet master with his hand up his arse. Eddie quite rightly has probably taken a step back with regards to this stunt.

Reactions: GBJ
Seen some pictures today of Del Boy in the octagon and Bellator being tagged. Madness!

He will be gassed by the end of the first round.

A rank amateur would take him apart IMO.

It appears AJ is no longer the golden child. The stunt in Watford has gone down like a lead balloon. Wonder if people now believe they Eddie Chambers messages that were subsequently ignored.

I know nothing of UFC so don't doubt what you are saying. I just love Del boy though and would definitely watch and support him. Who is bellator? Is he good?

I know nothing of UFC so don't doubt what you are saying. I just love Del boy though and would definitely watch and support him. Who is bellator? Is he good?

UFC is the brand obviously it’s MMA. Bellator is another brand that is owned and run by Scott Coker who owns Channel 5/Dave and all the others.

UFC is the Premier League
Bellator is a **** version of the Championship.

Bellator are also the ones allowing James Haskell to have a fight in MMA.

UFC is the brand obviously it’s MMA. Bellator is another brand that is owned and run by Scott Coker who owns Channel 5/Dave and all the others.

UFC is the Premier League
Bellator is a **** version of the Championship.

Bellator are also the ones allowing James Haskell to have a fight in MMA.
like I said clueless haha

UFC is worth a watch, they pit the best against the best and there is some absolute belters! Watch Cody Garbrandt’s KO from saturday.

UFC is worth a watch, they pit the best against the best and there is some absolute belters! Watch Cody Garbrandt’s KO from saturday.
I have watched it and to be honest it didn't do much for me, not really interested. Much prefer boxing.

Back