• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Haye top ten heavyweights

Ali
Lewis
Holyfield
Foreman
Holmes
Tyson
Frazier
Liston
Norton
Bowe

Firstly, Bowe shouldn't be anywhere near that list, constantly avoided fighting Lewis or anyone else for that matter.
No Joe Louis or Marciano?
Tyson at six? now whatever you think of the man you can't deny what an unbelievable fighter he was - I say at his peak he would have beaten anyone in any era. For that he is number one for me.

I also saw this, as soon as I read it I thought it looked like Haye was just fishing for social media attention. He knows how many Tyson fans are out there and to not have him in his top 3 was just criminal.

Mike Tyson for me is the greatest boxer of all time. But that’s my opinion.

Del boy having an MMA fight? Do we think this will happen?
Not a UFC fan but I'd definitely watch this, the guy is an animal

No idea, but my initial thought is, he hasn’t got the stamina to cope with wrestling on the ground, round after round.

I hadn’t heard that about Chisora, know Whyte was talking about fighting Ngannou in UFC until Dana White told them where to go.

On Whyte, **** me the guy just doesn’t shut up! Going round telling everyone he would beat Fury:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I want to see him in against Michael Hunter and get found out. They hand pick easy opponents for him. If he was that good he would’ve taken the Joshua fight! Stop bitching and put your money where your mouth is.

Oh and for a bit of nostalgia it was 15 years ago that one of my favourite fights with one of my favourite fighters happened!

Joshua out in Watford today, joining in the BLM protests. But strangely, he’s on crutches & his leg is all braced up. Possible ligament injury?

Haven’t heard anything, but that could be significant if so, especially considering his movement & footwork isn’t great to begin with.

E4082AD6-EBCE-48F1-9DC5-5497BCF7B1CE.jpeg

Joshua out in Watford today, joining in the BLM protests. But strangely, he’s on crutches & his leg is all braced up. Possible ligament injury?

Haven’t heard anything, but that could be significant if so, especially considering his movement & footwork isn’t great to begin with.

View attachment 12241

Very interesting. That means Wilder and Joshua both injured. Fury v Whyte then?

The old “precautionary measure” fairytale eh? ??

That’s a ligament injury IMO... possibly even post-op.

I say this tentatively, but the AJ we knew, may be no more. If his ability to move around a ring was questionable before, a serious injury to his ligaments won’t make him better now.

I’d watch Helenius v Wach right now. Have you seen the Top Rank cars for Tuesday?

Haha but would you rewatch Kell Brook Vs Carson Jones??

Nah, haven’t really kept up with too much tbh. I see a picture of Arum sitting at a table, and wearing a mask, but couldn’t be arsed to click on it ??‍♂️. What’s occurring?

Haha but would you rewatch Kell Brook Vs Carson Jones??

Nah, haven’t really kept up with too much tbh. I see a picture of Arum sitting at a table, and wearing a mask, but couldn’t be arsed to click on it ??‍♂️. What’s occurring?

Nothing major just nice to have some fights. Shakur Stephenson is fighting on Tuesday with a load of prospects on the cards. I don’t think we will get many decent fights due to the flying in from other countries. Rumours going round that Loma is going to fly back to the US and fight Teo in September.

What constitutes a “minor” injury, that requires a leg brace?

Its Eddie Hearn he chats ****!

AJ posted some pictures of him dirt biking the other day bet he’s injured himself doing that.

Drop a gear and disappear? Well, that’s about right, he’ll be out for a while

Back