• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are we sure we're not getting mixed up with Mikey Garcia here, fellas?

If it was Mikey, I wouldn’t be against the fight tbh. Makes more sense than Ryan, anyway.

Although I’ve got to wonder, Pac is in his 40’s at this point, and his chances of reigning supreme once again, have all but dissipated. So why does he want to continue?

Maybe he should consider going the Floyd route and stick to exhibitions now.

Are we sure we're not getting mixed up with Mikey Garcia here, fellas?

Mikey Garcia is not 21.

But as it goes that would be a half decent fight. Although Mikey hasn’t been at his best at 147, he needs to drop down to 140 or back to 135. Him vs Loma is a fight we have wanted for so long could be good for both.

If it was Mikey, I wouldn’t be against the fight tbh. Makes more sense than Ryan, anyway.

Although I’ve got to wonder, Pac is in his 40’s at this point, and his chances of reigning supreme once again, have all but dissipated. So why does he want to continue?

Maybe he should consider going the Floyd route and stick to exhibitions now.

Every penny he earns he plows into the Philippines, he is a senator and will be the future president. That’s what all of his money goes on. He still brings big money wherever he fights. The Saudi’s are desperate for him to fight out there and we all know he will earn serious bank fighting anyone out there.

video was on you tube Ryan Garcia was saying it also .And was told by my good friend here who is MPs personal bodyguard and martial arts trainer.
This could well be true. It did make me laugh though as it sounds like something Jay out of the inbetweeners would say haha

I think Stewart has got confused or a bit of misinformation but I’ve heard that Manny could possibly fight Mikey Garcia.

I think Stewart has got confused or a bit of misinformation but I’ve heard that Manny could possibly fight Mikey Garcia.
No it was definitely the young lad,the video was in MPs online forum.I been trying to find it again it the hope i can download it for you all.

As for Pacman i believe this will be his last year as a boxer as the Philippine elections are next year 2022 and what i can gather many ppl are saying he should run for president as it would be another 6 years before he gets another chance .

As for Pacman i believe this will be his last year as a boxer as the Philippine elections are next year 2022 and what i can gather many ppl are saying he should run for president as it would be another 6 years before he gets another chance .

If that is the case I’d expect him to fight in a big money fight and the one that earns him the most unfortunately is against Conor McGregor.

If that is the case I’d expect him to fight in a big money fight and the one that earns him the most unfortunately is against Conor McGregor.
I would have thought either Crawford or Spence would be a big money fight and Saudi would be rapt to have it ,real big money there.

I would have thought either Crawford or Spence would be a big money fight and Saudi would be rapt to have it ,real big money there.

He could fight anyone in Saudi and it be big money. I think McGregor just brings even more.

Genuine talk now that Manny could be fighting Ryan Garcia! Crazy if that fights happen.

It’s a shame as no one wants to see that fight, people want to see Garcia v Tank and Manny vs Crawford/Spence if they can’t make the Crawford v Spence fight.

Love to see Manny against either Crawford or Spence also.MP says he will continue boxing as long as the hunger is still there .

Well the McGregor v Pacquiao fight doesn’t look likely after getting sparked out by Poirier. I’m glad that happened I don’t want to see a great fighter tarnish his legacy with these pathetic cross overs.

PACMAN verses the unbeaten 21 year old Garcia set for 2021.

Hats off to you Stewart, Ryan Garcia has just posted a mock up of a fight poster between him and Manny. I just don’t get it personally the fight that makes the most sense and money and fits his journey is Tank. Obviously he wants a bit of Saudi money. Does nothing for either of their legacy’s apart from increase their bank balances.

Hats off to you Stewart, Ryan Garcia has just posted a mock up of a fight poster between him and Manny. I just don’t get it personally the fight that makes the most sense and money and fits his journey is Tank. Obviously he wants a bit of Saudi money. Does nothing for either of their legacy’s apart from increase their bank balances.

It seems that this might have been blown out of proportion.

What the **** is the point!

??‍♂️

I can kind of understand the draw for Garcia. He gets to share the ring with an ATG without any risk to his blossoming career. If he does well, his stock rises. If he comes off worse, it doesn’t affect his record & is a good learning curve for him.

Pacman, well, it gets a bit harder to justify & rationalise. I mean, he gets to keep busy against a razor sharp prospect and earns a few bob in the process....... but other than that, I’m struggling tbh.

I think I said a while ago, if Pac isn’t specifically targeting World Titles, then he may aswell give up the pro game and focus on exhibition bouts. The hurt business is a young man’s game. He has nothing left to prove, he’s earned his stripes & made his millions.

Back