• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Taylor takes the 4th but a better round from Martin.

5th for Taylor, Martin is starting to really get into the fight. Taylor’s work to the body is excellent I don’t know how much longer Martin can withstand that!

Another Taylor round, Martin has some balls if he managed to last past 8 the way this is going.

Great shot, massively premature stoppage from the ref there.

Those ones right in the ear ****ing kill and really send you off balance. Great shot and great win, this kid is the real deal. Him vs Prograis in the final will be one hell of a fight.

Taylor vs Prograis can not wait, it will be a war.

Both still have fights before then so could be a twist but unless a Burnett style injury it’s a Taylor v Prograis final.

Cruiserweight next weekend from Chicago USA

The only one that doesn’t really excite me this season. It’s been done and it’s not the same without Usyk!

bit underwhelming those 2 fights, freak retirement and dubious stoppage. Glad it was free.

On to Saturday and Usyk v Bellew, surely even Bellew who surprises me again and again can't get near this guy?

You can never discount the 2nd coming of Bellew but unfortunately for him Usyk is the REAL deal. He's a cruiser who moves like a middleweight. I could see this being a real schooling of Bellew and probably a terrible way to end his career.

This is all a very interesting debating sideshow, when we all know that the real match we all want to see is Rigsby v Another Surrey Shrimper. I’m thinking mud slinging should be involved (Shakira style).

You can never discount the 2nd coming of Bellew but unfortunately for him Usyk is the REAL deal. He's a cruiser who moves like a middleweight. I could see this being a real schooling of Bellew and probably a terrible way to end his career.
Yep Usyk is definitely the real deal and fair play to Bellew for taking the fight, I don't think he's under any illusions as to how big a test this is. I really like Bellew and he has proven himself quite shrewd in his fight gameplans, Usyk should win easily but I reckon Bellew will frustrate him a bit and Usyk will stop him late on.

Back