• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shame you didn't get your memorabilia signed specially as you followed him all over the world.Hopefully Fury and Wilder will fight again early next year

Yeah I was a bit gutted tbh. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t trying to get a load of old tat signed, to then sell on Ebay.

I went to a couple of his Vegas fights, and had accumulated a nice little collection, but my most treasured of the lot, was/is signed gloves by both Hatton & Mayweather. From their fight, I had the ticket stub, fight T-shirt & the programme. Really wanted to get the ticket stub & the programme signed more than anything. Again, not for selling or anything of that nature, just as a memento.

But I’m sure he’ll be back through Grays at some point though, right? RIGHT?

I went to a BJS one last year and he was really down to earth and an absolutely sound bloke. Had loads of time for everyone and didn’t seem in any rush to leave. Offered to sign any memorabilia you wanted for a donation to the charity of the night which was close to his heart.

I’ve mentioned before, I met BJS a fair few years ago. Like you say, nice guy, but then lets himself down with some of his disgusting antics.

Yeah I was a bit gutted tbh. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t trying to get a load of old tat signed, to then sell on Ebay.

I went to a couple of his Vegas fights, and had accumulated a nice little collection, but my most treasured of the lot, was/is signed gloves by both Hatton & Mayweather. From their fight, I had the ticket stub, fight T-shirt & the programme. Really wanted to get the ticket stub & the programme signed more than anything. Again, not for selling or anything of that nature, just as a memento.

But I’m sure he’ll be back through Grays at some point though, right? RIGHT?

I’ve mentioned before, I met BJS a fair few years ago. Like you say, nice guy, but then lets himself down with some of his disgusting antics.

Notice a lot of his worst behaviour is when he hasn’t got Fury with him. Those two bring the best out in each other. Fury, BJS and Davison are a lethal force to be reckoned with.

Live boxing on Channel 5 if anyone’s interested.

Hughie Fury currently fighting former World Champion, Samuel Peter, in one of the weirdest professional fights I’ve ever seen.

Amir Khan up next

Live boxing on Channel 5 if anyone’s interested.

Hughie Fury currently fighting former World Champion, Samuel Peter, in one of the weirdest professional fights I’ve ever seen.

Amir Khan up next

This card is an absolute joke, Prince Patel :ROFL:

Billy Dib retired not that long ago as a featherweight and now he’s fighting a welterweight. Good mates with Khan too so it’s all about the money.

I’d love to see Khan get starched but I think this will be over pretty quickly.

Billy Dib retired not that long ago as a featherweight and now he’s fighting a welterweight. Good mates with Khan too so it’s all about the money.

I’d love to see Khan get starched but I think this will be over pretty quickly.

I know his opponent is tiny, but is it me, or does Khan look massive?

Must be on that wild boar diet

What happened there? The clock still had 18 seconds left when the bell went.

Back