• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That’s Nick Halling for ya.

To think, all those years ago they allowed Ian Darke to go, and this is the calibre they’ve replaced him with.

Anyway, Whyte continuing to show why he absolutely does not belong in the upper echelon’s of HW boxing. Slow, ponderous & beatable. Wilder drops him, Tyson toys with him & AJ goes life and death with him, but emerges victorious late on, or via decision.

Will watch Pac-Thurman tomorrow morning. Really fancy Thurman to stop Pac now. I was touch and go on it during the week, but Thurman has been showing supreme confidence. We know he can bang, and we know Manny can be stopped.

I’m going on the logic that Pac has finally reached the end of the line - physically and mentally.

It’s so refreshing to read your thoughts on Whyte. Everyone on Twitter and all the rubbish from Sky about how great he is. I thought exactly the same as you.

here in general santos city all is quiet shops closed everyone sitting around TV waiting for the Pacman fight,He truly is loved so much here not just for his boxing but for what he does for the people here, i wish him good luck and pray for a victory but whatever the outcome i hoe he comes back healthy .

And they’ll be extremely proud of their man! Congrats Manny, another great win from a true legend.

Thurman will 100% be regretting taking this fight with no VADA testing though.

Another thing that annoys me is all the sob stories surrounding Whyte not getting a title shot and the ‘he’ll fight anyone anywhere’ motto he has. He was given the chance to fight for not 1 but 3 of the belts against Joshua when Miller failed a drug test. £5m and fight for 3 belts but the bloke who fights anyone anywhere turned it down!

Another thing that annoys me is all the sob stories surrounding Whyte not getting a title shot and the ‘he’ll fight anyone anywhere’ motto he has. He was given the chance to fight for not 1 but 3 of the belts against Joshua when Miller failed a drug test. £5m and fight for 3 belts but the bloke who fights anyone anywhere turned it down!
I agree with that if he had fought Joshua on June 1st he may well have got the win then would have been able to command mega money in a rematch.Plus £5m must be much larger than any purse he has previously received

And they’ll be extremely proud of their man! Congrats Manny, another great win from a true legend.

Thurman will 100% be regretting taking this fight with no VADA testing though.

Pac certainly looked better than he has done in recent years.

A world apart from the Pacman who lost -albeit unfairly - to Jeff Horn a few years ago.

Maybe he’s just like a fine wine, who’s getting faster, stronger & better with age. Maybe.

Pac certainly looked better than he has done in recent years.

A world apart from the Pacman who lost -albeit unfairly - to Jeff Horn a few years ago.

Maybe he’s just like a fine wine, who’s getting faster, stronger & better with age. Maybe.

I really hope he doesn’t fight Khan next and goes for a Crawford or Spence next.

I was so proud of Pacman a true legend ,but what a true sportsman Thurman was in his interview after the match how he congratulated Pacman and the nice words he had to say about him,he certain ly earnt my respect.

I was so proud of Pacman a true legend ,but what a true sportsman Thurman was in his interview after the match how he congratulated Pacman and the nice words he had to say about him,he certain ly earnt my respect.

Especially from someone who is known for being a bit of a dick in interviews.

Luke Campbell Vs Loma confirmed.

Hard one to call, this. Think my early prediction will be, Loma winning via quick decapitation.

Luke Campbell Vs Loma confirmed.

Hard one to call, this. Think my early prediction will be, Loma winning via quick decapitation.

I am 100% going to this fight, just to see the best P4P fighter currently and potentially of all time. Usyk will no doubt be on the undercard.

Not surprised at all. The weird thing is though, I’ve always thought PED’s were meant to make you better.

Whyte’s still ****

I hope it’s true, I’ll enjoying seeing everyone jump quickly off the Whyte bandwagon.

I hope it’s true, I’ll enjoying seeing everyone jump quickly off the Whyte bandwagon.

I’ll look forward to Hearn’s reaction.

Hope it’s as scathing and condemning, as his attack on Jarrell Miller was

It’s being reported that Whyte’s “A” samples returned traces of two separate PED’s. Both derivatives of Anabol.

It’s alleged that Hearn knew about it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It’s being reported that Whyte’s “A” samples returned traces of two separate PED’s. Both derivatives of Anabol.

It’s alleged that Hearn knew about it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best news ever!

No wonder he would fight anyone! HAHAHA!!!!!

‘Cleared to fight’

‘Won fair and square’

You may have been cleared to fight but haven’t said you were clean. You failed a drug test so it’s not ****ing fair and square.

So, the alleged story goes that he’s failed the “A” sample, and Matchroom instantly exercised their right to appeal.

This means that the “B” sample now has to be tested, however, up until the findings are announced, the failed test is put on hold, allowing the fighter to proceed for the time being, as if nothing has happened.

If the “B” sample returns a fail*, thats where it gets really interesting. Not only will Whyte be stripped of his rankings, he’ll also be banned - probably upwards of 3 years. That puts him into his mid-thirties, which doesn’t necessarily mean his career is over, but he will certainly be past his prime.

And then it gets even worse for him... Hearn will have to cut ties with him. He can’t be seen to be connected to people who have used PED’s especially not after his recent condemnation of Jarrell Miller.

And that’s on top of the fact that two fighters have lost their lives this week. It’s never a good time to get caught using ‘roids, but this is as bad a time, as any.

*Oh, and it’s worth noting that “B” samples, very rarely show much difference from the “A” samples.

So, the alleged story goes that he’s failed the “A” sample, and Matchroom instantly exercised their right to appeal.

This means that the “B” sample now has to be tested, however, up until the findings are announced, the failed test is put on hold, allowing the fighter to proceed for the time being, as if nothing has happened.

If the “B” sample returns a fail*, thats where it gets really interesting. Not only will Whyte be stripped of his rankings, he’ll also be banned - probably upwards of 3 years. That puts him into his mid-thirties, which doesn’t necessarily mean his career is over, but he will certainly be past his prime.

And then it gets even worse for him... Hearn will have to cut ties with him. He can’t be seen to be connected to people who have used PED’s especially not after his recent condemnation of Jarrell Miller.

And that’s on top of the fact that two fighters have lost their lives this week. It’s never a good time to get caught using ‘roids, but this is as bad a time, as any.

*Oh, and it’s worth noting that “B” samples, very rarely show much difference from the “A” samples.

Blokes a bellend hope he gets booted out of the sport and never to return! It’s not his first offence either.

Haha this video. make of it what you will....

Full transcript:

Whyte: ****ing Hell.
Hearn: Alright Mate?
Whyte: ****ing hell in it, Jesus Christ bruv. I haven't slept at all the last couple of days.
Hearn: Nor have I, but I didn't have to fight.
Whyte: ****sake.
Hearn: Mate, that was the miracle of all miracles wasn't it?
Whyte: That's the difference between being a professional...
Hearn: I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go.... and he just phone me up and was like... we did it and i was like oh my god.
Whyte: I need to keep my hair for some reason. It's a ****ing stitch up, I passed 2 tests in 2 days and then one in a million..

Last edited:
Back