• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Sep. 26 2006,20:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 26 2006,20:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Sep. 26 2006,19:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 26 2006,19:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Sep. 26 2006,19:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Sep. 26 2006,18:59)]Couldn't miss me, pen and notepad, big tits hidden by an i love Flavs and Jay t shirt!
We all know what to look out for at the next match then.
Wish you'd have made yourself known. I often disagree with your views but you at least provide reasons for your point of view.

Was your T-Shirt white and was it not just your baps that were of a rather generous proportion ?  
wow.gif
Nope, look like a blue belle!
That's funny. I didn't see any girls with zits, braces and cotton wool stuffed down their tops.
Mis led you a bit, meant blue whale not belle!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that this whole thing is one big wind up, but superb anyway wiggy!

We did mention about the existence of Wiggy at the game and whether we could point her out. But that would have meant at least getting out of our seats. Something I'm not sure any of us were prepared to do. Definitely not me.
Well done ORM. A very detailed match report considering all you did was scribble over the team sheet! (The only words I glanced at were players' names and the word sh!t.)
I have a whole host of bic pens right here if you need one.
Finally, I wish to state to the general shrimperzone public that I am actually, employed.
Kind of.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Sep. 27 2006,12:23)]We did mention about the existence of Wiggy at the game and whether we could point her out. But that would have meant at least getting out of our seats. Something I'm not sure any of us were prepared to do. Definitely not me.
Well done ORM. A very detailed match report considering all you did was scribble over the team sheet! (The only words I glanced at were  players' names and the word sh!t.)
I have a whole host of bic pens right here if you need one.
Finally, I wish to state to the general shrimperzone public that I am actually, employed.
Kind of.
I have seen your CV when you left it in the Spread, what's a "internationally renowned musical sex-god" ?
That's not a job.

Aah..."internationally renowned musical sex-God".
Something you'd know very little about!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Sep. 28 2006,01:20)]Aah..."internationally renowned musical sex-God".
Something you'd know very little about!!
Agreed , just leave out the "musical" bit.
biggrin.gif

Back