• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all treat each other with respect please ? People will always have different views and different ways of expressing themselves but we do not want blatant abuse or threats.

That's all you will get with cockles and quite frankly I'm surprised the mods have allowed it for so long, unless of course he has threatened you lot as well.

Can we all treat each other with respect please ? People will always have different views and different ways of expressing themselves but we do not want blatant abuse or threats.

You said ALL but I can't see any other dis respectful comments from anyone apart from cockles and Badge to be honest!

That's all you will get with cockles and quite frankly I'm surprised the mods have allowed it for so long, unless of course he has threatened you lot as well.

its funny how you got this guy cockles down as a right thug, bet most of you dont even know him, well i tell you something shall i, this guy is pretty much a gentle giant who is very pleasant guy and may speak his mind a bit and so what if he does, this guy has supported this club for years and is a very funny guy most of the time, shame other people didnt care as much for the club in the past as much as he has eh.

This stinks of a little boy trying to get in with the big boys. I am actually starting to enjoy it lol

its funny how you got this guy cockles down as a right thug, bet most of you dont even know him, well i tell you something shall i, this guy is pretty much a gentle giant who is very pleasant guy and may speak his mind a bit and so what if he does, this guy has supported this club for years and is a very funny guy most of the time, shame other people didnt care as much for the club in the past as much as he has eh.

So what if anyone does? It works both ways. The trouble is that when others speak their mind they get threatened or abused.

So what if anyone does? It works both ways. The trouble is that when others speak their mind they get threatened or abused.

alot of what is said by cockles is not serious stuff or shouldnt be taken the way some people take it, its just how you respond to it.

Paying supporters are entitled to voice their concerns at games. End of.

Cheer the good years and show discontent at the bad eggs who run the club.

Booing players is not something I'd do, but for you to claim that these players care about the club has me laughing my head off. They all joined in the summer after being saved from the league scrapheap. Eastons blogs still make me cringe.

Whoever said our fans are the worst needs their head examining. More like we are the worst club to support at the moment.

Carry on supporting the chairmen though, we'll be finished inside a year.

Paying supporters are entitled to voice their concerns at games. End of.

Cheer the good years and show discontent at the bad eggs who run the club.

Booing players is not something I'd do, but for you to claim that these players care about the club has me laughing my head off. They all joined in the summer after being saved from the league scrapheap. Eastons blogs still make me cringe.

Whoever said our fans are the worst needs their head examining. More like we are the worst club to support at the moment.

Carry on supporting the chairmen though, we'll be finished inside a year.

100% agree

alot of what is said by cockles is not serious stuff or shouldnt be taken the way some people take it, its just how you respond to it.

A lot of what Cockles originally said to me and others has either been deleted by him or some of the mods.
First of all I was called 'A (insert word for urine here) flap' So I'm presuming a vagina?
Then Something along the lines of, I sit here, Whatever row blah blah, come and give me the best you've got ******s.

You don't have to be an expert in language analysis to take that as one way only, I can take things have got a bit heated so I'm willing to forget about it to be honest!

Last edited:
A lot of what Cockles originally said to me and others has either been deleted by him or some of the mods.
First of all I was called 'A (insert word for urine here) flap' So I'm presuming a vagina?
Then Something along the lines of, I sit here, Whatever row blah blah, come and give me the best you've got ******s.

You don't have to be an expert in language analysis to take that as one way early, I can take things have got a bit heated so I'm willing to forget about it to be honest!

I believe it was a **** flap

You don't have to be an expert in language analysis to take that as one way early, I can take things have got a bit heated so I'm willing to forget about it to be honest!
yeh and i bet you said a fair bit back as well eh ? or did you just cry under the bed sheets to the mrs ha ha.

Maybe not disrespectful but I'm sure somewhere you said 'You are picking on the wrong gangster here' or something like that!

Sorry sir Badger Seventy Four your honour :winking:

As this is the last quote from me regarding this thread, what I was saying was that if you know cockles dont wind him up as it will backfire on you.
This is not a threat or a warning just a fact

Having read all the entries on this subject (including my early one), I have to say it is disresepctful to make personal attacks on anyone. I sit in the west near the Blue Voice, and like others an fed up with so called fans knocking our players. If you don't like them the answer is simple STAY AWAY! True fans support through thick and thin, the problem is not the players but the high level management who are not true blues!

So he's just a bloody great WUM?
As this is the last quote from me regarding this thread, what I was saying was that if you know cockles dont wind him up as it will backfire on you.
This is not a threat or a warning just a fact
I thought he was a gentle giant? From my perspective he has only ever been patronising and offensive towards me, I think you will find that the amount of offence he has given, to me and others, is the reason he has been banned as often as he has. I don't hold with violence to solve problems unfortunately or I might be tempted to give him a slap myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back