• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It’s about to get worse for BJS aswell.

I’ve just heard the voice message where he admits to calling Delta Airlines, and getting Davison & Taylor thrown off of their flight by claiming they had Coronavirus.

That one is really gunna cost him.

It’s about to get worse for BJS aswell.

I’ve just heard the voice message where he admits to calling Delta Airlines, and getting Davison & Taylor thrown off of their flight by claiming they had Coronavirus.

That one is really gunna cost him.

That’s old news that one.

That’s old news that one.

Oh I knew about the story, but hadn’t heard the actual recording before this afternoon.

Up until that point, BJS could have played it down, but this is now cut and dry.

You know the Americans don’t take that kind of thing lightly at the best of times.

Only a few weeks ago, some Dutch guy got a small custodial sentence due to delaying a flight, after lying about Coronavirus.

Honestly, I think Saunders could be in a lot of trouble over this.

Oh I knew about the story, but hadn’t heard the actual recording before this afternoon.

Up until that point, BJS could have played it down, but this is now cut and dry.

You know the Americans don’t take that kind of thing lightly at the best of times.

Only a few weeks ago, some Dutch guy got a small custodial sentence due to delaying a flight, after lying about Coronavirus.

Honestly, I think Saunders could be in a lot of trouble over this.

Possibly but that one seems to have been and gone without too much notice. I’m sure once the domestic violence bit has settled the recording will come out again and BJS will be in the **** again.

From my understanding it’s common knowledge about it as a few of the podcasts I listen to were talking about it last week.

UFC are holding an event on 18th of April behind closed doors. Thoughts?

Not sure what to think tbh.

On the one hand, I have to agree with you & conclude that Dana is mental. But on the other, I’m slightly intrigued by it.

Also, this is some straight up Don King ****. He’ll be kicking himself that he didn’t think of it first.

Not sure what to think tbh.

On the one hand, I have to agree with you & conclude that Dana is mental. But on the other, I’m slightly intrigued by it.

Also, this is some straight up Don King ****. He’ll be kicking himself that he didn’t think of it first.

Dana White is good mates with Trump and I know the president is a massive UFC fan. He gave the company a massive help by letting them use one of his venues in its infancy. I know he is behind Dana’s decision and wants things to return to ‘normal’ as quick as possible.

This could be a massive win for Dana and the UFC or it could be a catastrophe with a fighter or support staff contracting Coronavirus. A huge risk to take glad it’s UFC and not boxing. Although if this is a success a guarantee that Hearn will be the first in boxing to put an event on.

I don't watch UFC but if there was an event I think I'd tune in due to lack of sport! How many more are there like me? Think of the opportunity not only to make money but convert people to UFC. Morally I'd question it and wouldn't do it myself, but maybe that's why I'm not a millionaire

I don't watch UFC but if there was an event I think I'd tune in due to lack of sport! How many more are there like me? Think of the opportunity not only to make money but convert people to UFC. Morally I'd question it and wouldn't do it myself, but maybe that's why I'm not a millionaire

The main point is, putting on fights in the first place and taking up much needed medical resources. They have ambulances on stand by at these events, think of all the medical teams required.

The second point is that if they do it on a private island, does it have a hospital? I doubt it this could be serious for the well being of the fighters.

Why not be like everyone else and just ****ing wait you greedy ****!

The main point is, putting on fights in the first place and taking up much needed medical resources. They have ambulances on stand by at these events, think of all the medical teams required.

The second point is that if they do it on a private island, does it have a hospital? I doubt it this could be serious for the well being of the fighters.

Why not be like everyone else and just ****ing wait you greedy ****!
Agree, like I said I wouldn't do it. A lot of very wealthy successful people put making money well ahead of morality.

And thankfully UFC 249 has been cancelled, seems the top dogs at ESPN decided they didn’t want to be involved.

And thankfully UFC 249 has been cancelled, seems the top dogs at ESPN decided they didn’t want to be involved.

Probably the correct decision.

However, I still wanna see an event held on a desert island at some point in the future.

Probably the correct decision.

However, I still wanna see an event held on a desert island at some point in the future.

This is just for UFC 249 the private island events are still potentially on.

Reactions: GBJ
Although we’ve heard those exact words before from another great fighter. How did that turn out?

039F59DC-D9A9-4D2C-BB50-DA8E428799FE.jpeg

Interesting words from Devin Haney

View attachment 11998

Yep I saw that and instantly thought of Bernard Hopkins!

Although then I thought how do these people get away with racism. If it was Loma saying he’d never lose to a black boy there would be outrage.

I used to like Haney and thought he was smart and humble but his actions show he’s just a Mayweather wannabe prick! He’s a paper champion anyway hasn’t won it in the ring. Loma and Teo will smash him and I would even like to see Ryan Garcia smash him.

Back