• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
TrueBlue asked me to write this and a video of today will be uploaded tomorrow.

Today atmosphere, well what can you say! :happy:
It was superb, we sang our hearts out for 90 minutes and it seems to have paid off.
TrueBlue kept it going along with Smiffy fabulous drumming skills, One note ... Smiffy is better than Trueblue on the drum :) but everyone deserves a pat on the back from block V today Superb stuff.

Keep it going, and let it build.

Also can hardly speak after today, if anyone else has any videos please upload.

:support: The Blue Voice :support:

Ps:

Need some words to the european song, lets get it going ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI4lAvv7Yk

Last edited:
Agree but I think it'd be kinder to edit it to "Atmosphere vs Torquay". It was great to see people in the East and South joining in the chants and vocal support, possibly the best atmosphere in a long while and we're on the right track.

Agree but I think it'd be kinder to edit it to "Atmosphere vs Torquay". It was great to see people in the East and South joining in the chants and vocal support, possibly the best atmosphere in a long while and we're on the right track.

Unfortunately from the West its hard to see the South and East getting involved not saying they dont but can never hear them

Yeah, I agree with that. I heard them singing and chanting for a bit but I'm near the end of the stand so nearer to hear.

WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU

AND EVERYWHERE WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW

COZ WE SUPPORT THE SOUTHEND
THE SOUTHEND
THE SOUTHEND

AND WE ALL HATE THE COL EWE
THE COL EWE
THE COL EWE

WOAH WOAH WOAH! ♫

Possible words for the new song?

Blue voice were great today, but i was in my usual seat in the blue east, we were also singing a lot, more than recently. We do try but the acoustics are so poor that in what ever stand you r in, u cant ever really hear the other stands. the main reason today was the teams performance, when the players perform the way they did today the crowd has something to get behind, i thought the first half today was as good as ive seen for a couple of years and that is one reason the atmosphere was great. UTB

if anyone else has any videos please upload.

Not sure if this is Smiffy or Trueblue

thebluevoicedrummer.gif

WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU

AND EVERYWHERE WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW

THE SOUTHEND
THE SOUTHEND

THE COL EWE
THE COL EWE

WOAH WOAH WOAH! ♫

Brisbane fans sing that song (well, substituting Southend with Brisbane and Col U with Gold Coast or Sydney of course).

Never heard it in England before though so it could be something pretty unique to Southend.

WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU
WE LOVE YOU

AND EVERYWHERE WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW
WE FOLLOW

THE SOUTHEND
THE SOUTHEND

THE COL EWE
THE COL EWE

WOAH WOAH WOAH! ♫

it would be nice for southend to actually come up with their own original song for a change though. always just seem to be copying what other clubs are singing. for those that went to aldershot, they should have noticed the shots fans were singing this (although incorrectly). st pauli started it, then celtic took it up because of their close links and now it is everywhere.

the "origin of the PAK" thread was/is awesome and recalls how the north bank used to try and use chart songs to adapt to their own about the club and the town, trying to have a better song than other clubs in the division. that in my opinion is what it should be about, rather than just copying others. TBV seem to making a great effort and so should strive for their own identity that can reignite the "roots hall roar"

me and my mob are still boycotting home games....

sounded loud over the Radio today

WELL DONE :-)

Top post Jack, and totally agree, I was sitting right at the top of Block V, smack bang in the middle of the noise, and I must say, it was absalutely rocking today, 90 mins of singing, great stuff to all of those involved. Noticed a few with mobiles out, so will imagine there will be a few videos uploaded soon, I got a video of the final few moments of the match, and the reaction after the whistle. Will try and get it uploaded tomorrow.

"The crowd were on to us, they were at the races today all credit to 'em"

Was the comment from Torquay manager Paul Buckle on the FL Show a moment ago.

Good work chaps. This needs to be the standard...we can and will make a difference.

me and my mob are still boycotting home games....

sounded loud over the Radio today

WELL DONE :-)
me too!!! Martin out

Admire your principles but you're cutting your noses off to spite your faces. You missed a game which reignited the Blues' spirit and made those of us there reaffirm ourselves to the religion of being a Southend supporter. The passion is back and these players deserve the support of anyone who is able, to get behind them. These guys have done nothing wrong so as Southend supporters we should be supporting them.

Fantastic work by TBV and others around the ground, still not sure about Blind Date though.

From the South we hear the West chant & then the East a second behind in the same chant - tis like row, row, row your boat lol! And difficult to follow - no offence to any stand or chant peeps!

Back