• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He shouldn't get too exited, the fans are probably only there to see Manure, after all it's prime Manure fan territory, being over 100 miles from Manchester!

I hate that guy, but his teams lower than ours
biggrin.gif

The player appears to be rather concerned judging by his facial expression. Who is he?

that's disturbing. Poor lad, must be wondering what he's got himself in for!

I made the mistake of looking at this thread right before I went to sleep last night and as a result I had nightmares of Fry following me around trying to 'sign' me.

ghostface.gif

There appears to be a slight but worrisome bulge protruding on the right side of Fry's boxers.
He looks like a drunk brit at a Spanish resort ( but apparently one who doesn't experience brewers droop.

Poor Peterborough. Fry's really hot it in for them, hasn't he!

In the absence of having anything worthwhile to do today, I decided to drag myself of to watch Grays Athletic play Kidderminster Harriers.

Whilst in the club shop buying a programme who should walk in with his Mrs. but dear old Bazzer himself for his complimentary tickets.

Now I know for obvious reasons he is not a fan favourite here but you had to admire the way he was with people in the ground thereafter, stopping to talk to the fans on the terraces, shaking hands, signing autographs etc and really going out of his way to give his time in whatever way was required.

Have to say I still have a soft spot for Barry as I have always felt he is a real football man whose teams have always played decent, attacking football. He did a great job here before leaving to go to Birmingham - keeping us up with Stan that season was simply a miracle of biblical proportions now looking back and though he's copped stick at RH badly over the years, it seemed muted v Peterborough this season and very isolated. which I was glad to see.

He was watching Kidderminster's Russ Penn apparently. Peterborough are supposedly signing him on loan next week.

Back