• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If drugs are legalised, then the lad who could have done this deed while high on drugs may not have been able to get hold of them if illegal.

Drink and drugs is always a benchmark that people argue over when this subject raises its head.

One E can kill you, one pint can't.

I'm not aware that anyone has died directly from taking 1 E, people do stupid things whether pilled up (like drinking too much or too little water), or after a pint or two. Alcohol related deaths just aren't as 'glamorous' as a Leah Betts type story... and misinformation about drugs is more dangerous than the drugs themselves in many cases.

The Professor Nutt report in The Lancet makes interesting reading...
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)60464-4/fulltext

If drugs are legalised, then the lad who could have done this deed while high on drugs may not have been able to get hold of them if illegal.

Drink and drugs is always a benchmark that people argue over when this subject raises its head.

One E can kill you, one pint can't.

Actually it can in the same way the people form E die , either lack of knowledge or allergic reaction (do remember mainly people of other ethnic traits mainly Asian do not posses the enzyme to break down alcohol and can become **** faced on 1 or 2 pints ).

If your likley to want to kill some one several pints is most likley to do it becuase its a deinhibator , where as 1/8 of say weed is likley to chill you out as its relaxent (theres a name for them but i cant think what it is)

I've taken illegal drugs every day for the last 25 years and I'm not addicted.

I'm sorry but it's wooly liberal nonsense. We need harsher laws for possession, intent to supply and we need to bomb the crap out of Afghanistan.
Despite my avatar, i completely agree. ****ing junkies shouldnt break the law. i know a few of ours used to enjoy the pleasures, but it only causes harm to themselves and others

Ask all the hundreds of thousands of victims of drugs related crime if they should be legalised. Should be tougher sentences, so much of our problems in society are down to our out of control drugs and drink problem. But not much chance of that under our pathetic govt.

Ask all the hundreds of thousands of victims of drugs related crime if they should be legalised. Should be tougher sentences, so much of our problems in society are down to our out of control drugs and drink problem. But not much chance of that under our pathetic govt.

No we wont because they will want revenge for crimes dictated to them by addicts of an illegal substance the crimes cuased by ways people have tried to aquire this prohibited substance and if history teahces us anything its that prohabition does not work .

Tough sentances dont work crime families are born Yakuza and Scillians MAfia's were made under dracoian penalities , with death penilities and incarcartion without releasie and torture , it makes better criminals , you have to destroy the economic viability of a criminal activity and that wont happen either.

Ask all the hundreds of thousands of victims of drugs related crime if they should be legalised.

Perhaps if they were and freely available the crimes wouldn't of happened in the first place. The little old lady wouldnt have been mugged for her pension if a doctor could have prescribed the junkie heroin.

Perhaps if they were and freely available the crimes wouldn't of happened in the first place. The little old lady wouldnt have been mugged for her pension if a doctor could have prescribed the junkie heroin.

So we're giving it away from free now? And who's footing the bill for a Doctor to prescribe some junkie ****wit some score? Mr. and Mrs Taxpayer.

So we're giving it away from free now? And who's footing the bill for a Doctor to prescribe some junkie ****wit some score? Mr. and Mrs Taxpayer.

What in the same whay Mr and Mrs Tax payer pay for teh alcoholic to drink beer oh wait a second no thats those market forces again and companies who sell it as a product .

But Mr & Mrs Taxpayer are already funding the police to try and stop the supply of drugs. Not to mention the NHS to clear up any overdoses, the court system, the prison system, and the Forces as well play a part in trying to stop the trade.

Prohibition doesn't work and providing someone addicted to heroin a £10 score is peanuts compared to costs of the above - and that's money that can be far better spent.

Back