• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hold on, you lot are missing something here.

The East Stand may have been full of nutters and freaks, thats because you South Upper and lowers were in there!

The East Stand is where its at and its clearly the best stand. Its very civilised normally and certainly consists of the better class of supporter.

No nutters there at all. No way. Even the bloke in the east blacks who sounds like he has false teeth and shouts nonsense as soon as we we go a goal down.

Get back to the South Stand all of you.

Well said sir.:D

Got to say what a freak show in there. I honestly felt like Dad of DtS and I had been dropped into the land of the living dead. Everyone around us appeared to be on a care in the community day trip. Daggers Kev looked quite sensible compared to this lot round me. Possible exception was Yorkshire Blue and his mates (And that is only a possible exception).

Funny, I recognised loads of South Upper exiles like myself in the East Greens - mind you as only a 'possible' exception from the freak show (do family count as mates?) maybe I was one of the freaks after all...

And if you're going back to your South or West Stands, any chance of taking Mr "Sort It Out Tilson" with you from the East Yellows.

I think every block has their own resident "Sort It Out Tilson" don't they? The only difference is the trigger action that make them shout it. I noticed that the East Greens S.I.O.T was particularly incensed by poor corners - about half an hour in and after a succession of dangerous looking corners Maher managed to float one a bit long - cue Mr football genius...

Back